Thursday 18 August 2011

Polymer clay surprise earrings - 29 of 366 creative days

29/366

  In the twenty ninth day of 366 creative days I finally finished my polymer clay "surprise" earrings I started in the fourteenth day with the polymer clay disk earrings.

PMC copper teal earrings
 
  They look very earthy colored on one side, imitating copper with a texture like those genuine copper vases you find in the old bazaars, like is beaten with a hammer, with a kumihimo thread I have done two days ago with similar colors. The surprise come from the vivid colors underneath, with a sand rock texture, those that you can only see when they are moving following the head direction, showing only a glimpse of  the colors underneath.

Polymer clay "surprise" earrings

  Another surprise come from the way I made them so you can wear them on one side or the other, or even as I showed them on the photos here(not the best quality again, but I tried).


The color mix recipes can be found here: http://shapeshadecolor.blogspot.com.cy/2011/07/color-mix-teal-10-of-366-creative-days.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...