Tuesday 13 September 2011

Are they getting better? - 55 of 366 creative days

55/366

For the fifty sixth of 366 creative days I have done, yet again, more palettes. I will add them to the list now. I like them more as I do them, but are they getting better?

EarthIs_it_serious
Two_fairiesLove_in_the_sea
UtopieA_singing_sheep

  They are all done from other people colors, they are called 1LP - one lover color palettes. I have also done a lot of pattern coloring as well, but too much work to post them here and not enough time as usual. You can see them at Diana Colors patterns


A singing sheep color combination recipes can be found here: http://shapeshadecolor.blogspot.com.cy/2011/07/color-mix-teal-10-of-366-creative-days.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...