Sunday 11 September 2011

Test pattern templates - 53 of 366 creative days

53/366

  For the fifty third day of 366 creative days I have tried to do few pattern templates to help me out in some color mixing, as well as a pattern template to help me out see different types of color quantities in a design, unfortunately that one seamless lite become unresponsive and gave me a flash error when I got it to 75% and lost everything I did.
 The two pattern templates(with examples of color mixing) I have done. The third color mixing one is kind of fail...

Color_trio_mixNight_carousel



Color_Duo_Mix_EffectIT_works!!!




  In the last pattern you can actually see the color mixing if you get closer and further away from the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...