Saturday 3 September 2011

My first pattern template - 45 of 366 creative days

45/366

For the forty fifth day of 366 creative days I have done my first pattern template with the thought of using it for the future extruded canes.
 I have edited and added few more palette options cause they are simply gorgeous. This can be used for many things: foam sheets, metal, felt, fabric, textiles pattern, paint, prints to put on a wall, anything will look nice!




And some palettes I made as well. Not all worth trying but I will be sure after testing them on some pattern.
100_firefliesPainting_on_a_wall
Radishbasil_saladApplecheese_salad
Jack_Rose_(cocktail)Tequila_cocktail
Waste_not_paper_1Waste_not_paper_2
   If you would like to see the rest of patterns coloring I have done in that day click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...